Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Great Santa Scooter Ride


I had a Santa suit at my school and I received a large package from my family for Christmas so I decided it would be fun to dress up as Santa and ride my scooter home with my presents in my sack. I tied my sack to my handle bars and mounted my red scooter or as I called it this night, Santa's Sleigh. I only live about 2 minutes scooter ride from my school but this night it took me 20 minutes to get home.

I drove around my entire neighborhood yelling Merry Christmas and Ho Ho Ho at the top of my lungs to every person that I passed. Since I was dressed up as Santa Clause and sporting a real beard(which is odd in Korea) I got many strange looks. I had people stop me for cel phone pics. The Koreans in my neighborhood all seemed to enjoy my prank, some thought it was hilarious while others just thought it was very odd, but either way they were enthralled by me. It was the most fun I have had in Korea all year!